Rising Of Chaos

The Legend of Vaklam continues
It is currently 01 Oct 2020, 04:42

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: Weekly Message
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2018, 08:19 
GOLDAM

Hello all,

Welcome to another week in the world and the build up to the weekend. I hope that this message finds you in fine form, fetlock and fettle and that you had an excellent weekend wherever you were and whatever you were doing. A weekend off gave us some respite from the cold but having had the crew meet for next weekend last night I am looking forward to the weekend coming up and so should you be!

We are fully booked for both days playerwise but we are a bit low on crew for the Sunday so if anyone wants to brave the wilds of the woods that would be aces. So as it stands this is the weekend coming up:

Saturday and Sunday
https://www.facebook.com/events/211800699393286/

https://www.facebook.com/events/182679848997345/

The Following weekend we have two stonking events prepped up so get booking!
The Curse of the Keep of Hexworthy
https://www.facebook.com/events/150351828999147/

A mystery of the sea
https://www.facebook.com/events/1069686473174132/

And finally of course the March fort - Wherein we could do with at least one more player and of course, now that the event has been written for the booked crew they are booking off. So anyone want to crew? Given my month of funerals and the like I'll be cancelling the event in the coming week or so if we don't get the crew back online. Just need a couple though.
https://www.facebook.com/events/742760709243959/

So shop orders and downtimes this week people - Jump to it.

And that's us for the week; there will be more updates as we go

As ever - If you need me you know where I am for whatever reason.

I look forward to seeing a whole load of you at the weekend, remembering that we have an 8 o'clock arrival this time and bumping into even more of you between now and then.

Take care of each other

S

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2018, 07:56 
GOLDAM

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the midweek update where we look at the upcoming weekend and deal with any problems that we might have. So the issues for this weekend are probably parking and getting out of bed: As you know I like my games to be around 10 peeps and handful of crew for maximum impact in the do what you want environment. This weekend we are rounding off at around 30 people a day as follows:

It's an epic two day weekend - Open to all and all the player spaces are booked but we are always looking for more crew if you want to pop in:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5159

So these are the important bits: WE ARE ARRIVING AT 8AM (EIGHT IN THE MORNING). We have a load of setting up, getting ready and pre briefing to do and parking spaces will be at a premium so make sure you set those alarms on both days and don't stay up late the night before.

It is going to be chilly so dress up warm, it may well rain so factor that into your attire as well.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2637487

Bring hot drinks in thermos' and we'll stick them in a crate in the crew area. That is not a problem

We have booked out all of the restaurant area at the back of the Bellemore both days where we have a table set up planned for the debrief and prebrief on Sat and debrief on Sun. So for once you don't have to worry about getting your name down for a seat.

However.

LARPER NEED LIFT - If you need a lift anywhere say so now - I do not want to be walking back from the site post event because some idiot didn't sort a lift. Equally: Ff you are a driver and have space in your car don't just drive away from the site as quickly as possible with an empty car and leave me to walk back from the site. Post up here if you have space and indicate if you are willing to do one or all ofthe following: Drive someone to site from a place, Drive someone to the pub from the site and drive someone home after the pub

LARPER NEED SLEEPY PLACE - Do you need somewhere to stay of an evening? Or can you put someone up for the evening? I currently have 6 and am pretty full but we can do our best.

LARPER NEED WARM THING - Do you need spare hats or gloves or thermals or do you have any spare such things?

Finally to my wonderful crew - You should be in a facebook chat where I will be sending the event - I will post up draft one tonight, it's at 13k of background atm! But we'll need it all for the freeforming. If you are not in that chat say so.

I would dearly like to see some crew on Friday. IF YOU ARE CREW AND HAVE TIME ON FRIDAY PLEASE SAY SO AND WE'LL SEE IF WE CAN SQUEEZE IN A PREBRIEF.

Ok

Stay Safe Kids

S

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2018, 11:11 
GOLDAM

Hello Wonderful People,

Wow! Thanks everyone that participated for such an excellent weekend. I hope that this message finds you in fine form, fetlock and fettle and that you had an excellent time wherever you were and whatever you were doing. RoC was an amazing place to be; the bookings were immense; so many people booked in, filling our slots and then some which is a testament to how good the game has been in the last nine to twelve months.

It was cold, it snowed, it hailed, people were ill, there was tonnes to do, we were on event in the woods for 10 hours at a time but still you came. I don't think I could have been prouder of the people that stood up to ref/co ref over the weekend - Particularly Anthony Gunfield, Elizabeth Kefford, Sean Campbell and Karl Ball who really, really worked their socks off to make it all happen - If you played send out the message of how awesome these people are. I'd also like to welcome on board out new heroic crew types. Welcome to RoC.

Saturday we went out with such confidence to take the battle to the enemy; march on the Frozen North, kill the enemy generals and be back in time for tea and medals. How wrong we were. I may have written the events and made the plot but I got to play alongside the heroes of the land and we soon went off piste. All day we were hammered down buy our enemy, was there any point when we weren't on the ropes? Emotionally, physically, mentally? When making what should be good choices leave you with the taste of defeat in you rmouth.

But we survived Saturday and we planned and we filled the pub with larpers. We talked and we debriefed and the event carried. The Chase and the Spears, the Shadow Wolf and the Sargant. Thaddeus of the Kaytarr and his promise. Sarkith in the City of Staves! Penny Chenet marching on the Rice Empire. The Orphans, Kren Daer, The Baroness, "Aggies Dad". Then it was time for bed at late o'clock and we were up bright and early for the finale.

Retaliation was attempted and to some degree succeeded. This was an emotional one that was based off of the previous nights work as we tried the plans we had come up with. The Kren Daer thing was utterly dark and very difficult for all of us. I'll echo Toms words for the scene; there were no "special moments" it was all just intense. On Saturday Morning we all laughing at the "Big Damn Hero" names the newspapers had given us but through Saturday evening and Sunday none of us could justify them, it just felt wrong. The finale and the debrief, once again really finished the day off well.

Over this weekend I saw more RoCers in one place and on one event than I think I have seen anywhere shy of the really big Forts. I can't reiterate enough how proud I am of our story and our events that have been filling up so much recently with so many players. Equally our dedicated some of whom I have already mentioned but across the weeks Matt Hussey and Matt Warwick stand out as people that crew consistently and make the games work along with the up and coming Dave Dulieu. It's been absolutely amazing.

So on the note of wonderful crew folk lets point at them all and raise a cheer to all who made the weekend go so well: To my wonderful Ref Squad: Anthony Gunfield, Elizabeth Kefford and Sean Campbell (all twice) and to Matt Hussey for the once. To the squad of bods - Massive thanks to Dave Dulieu (twice) and to Emma Radwanski, Blake Webb, Karl Ball, Tiff Williams and Kevin Pothecary and welcome onboard to the wonderful William Cramb and Duncan White. The fighting was much and the roleplaying amazing and the stepping up was good. Thank you all, on behalf of the players, for making their weekend excellent.

Of course behind the scenes there is equally as much work and it is to the following people that we offer up sacrifices to the gods of praise for all that they do: Mike Roberts, Pete Walls, Elizabeth Kefford, Craig Beadnall, Rachel Carter, Holly Goodall, Simone Hibbert, Gary Llewellyn and many more. your work does not go unnoticed and you deserve more praise for all of your endeavours than you receive.

So that was last week and this is next:

Saturday sees the House of the Last Word and their allies travel to Hexorthy to investigate claims of curses and travelling fatetellers in and around their recently purchased castle. A fine tale of mystery awaits - Crew apply within.
https://www.facebook.com/events/150351828999147/

Sunday brings us to a unusual mystery of the sea - Looks lite on all fronts atm so we'll see what happens but with everything happening in real life cancellation may be useful.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1069686473174132/

Wow, still blown away by the weekend but now I have to get on with packing the weekend away but: If you need me, for any reason give me a prod.

So that's us: Have a Foxes and Crows week people, I look forward to seeing a whole load of you at the weekend and bumping into even more of you between now and then.

Take Care of Each Other

S

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2018, 08:07 
GOLDAM

Hello!

Welcome to the midweek update where we look at the weekend coming up and any problems that we might have in running it. After such a superb showing last weekend I am pretty sure that a lot of folk want a weekend off from the cold but we shall see.

Saturday is the long awaited House of the Last Word event which sees most of our dedicated crew being given the chance to play. They bowed out on January so that others could play so I'd like to see a good amount of crew for them. We are short at the moment and of course, the guys that rarely get to play are stepping out to crew. Any help at all would be appreciated.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5161

Sunday is a system generic that looks unlikely to go ahead - It looks like the Source Pirates are trying to book on and the event is full of maybes - It's one of my investigative generics - It needs confirmations, players and some crew and it'll be happy.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5162

If you are a long there is still the weather to worry about and it looks thusly
https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2637487
So dry but wrap up warm? Maybe snow like last week.

To finish off:
Larper need sleepy space?
Larper go debrief?
Larper need lift?

Stay Safe Kids

S

PostPosted: 19 Feb 2018, 08:09 
GOLDAM

Good Morning,

As ever welcome to the week and I hope that this message finds you in fine form, fetlock and fettle and that you had an excellent weekend wherever you were and whatever you were doing. This weekend saw Gary run an extremely well received event on the Saturday. I personally think that was the best event themed at the House of the Last Word that I have witnessed go out, sadly I faded out of the Sunday event and I continue to apologise to everyone that I let down and that I really hope not repeat myself next weekend.

First off I would like to take a quick moment to welcome onboard the new people that found themselves involved in all things RoC this weekend. It was a pleasure to meet you and if we keep up this rate of newfolk we'll have another record year!

So! The journey to Hexworthy was outstanding, reading the first scene as a crewman and finding my way as the KRO agent was really cool. It's been ages since I have been able to focus on a role and not worry about the event as a whole. Getting rumbled by Wayne and then not knowing that Dirk was the one that had been hanged manned. Surrendering Mercenaries, Gypsies, Fae, conjunctivitis riddled Kuldisar gardners and She'll be Hannah. I totally enjoyed the event from the aspect I played it in and would love to see gary in action as ref or player again in the near future. Wonderful stuff.

Sunday would not have happened without the excellent interplay of the fabulous four who did the deeds: Gary Llewellyn much thanks for running the game and writing such a beautiful piece, I mean the debrief alone kept them tied up for hours. Emma Radwanski and Andrew Johnson were so hard working and made the scenes through dressing and diligent character attention. Finally to Simone Hibbert who did a fantastic job Second Reffing and playing the big bad to keep things rolling throughout the day. It was awesome to see these guys making the game come to life for the players.

Equally let us not forget that there were so many people that worked behind the scenes for the players to make sure that they have a full gamete of experiences on or off the field: Mike "The Legend" Roberts, Simone Hibbert, Elizabeth Kefford, Craig Beadnall, Shirley Austin, Jon Wickenden, AC Day, Andrew Johnson, Pete Walls, James Henry and many more - You are the guys that keep the system running and I'd love to hear the praise for all of your hard work.

On a final note from this week I'd like to say that I am glad that the message we put out re crew last week is being paid attention to, this week was a lot better. Thanks guys.

So that was last week and this is next so long as I am available or there is cover
Saturday is a generic low
https://www.facebook.com/events/2008799569366989/

Sunday is the next part of the Zeeyada
https://www.facebook.com/events/384138012032623/

Book on as crew and/or players!

And let's not forget the fort

I am still around if you need me, on a personal level. If it is RoC please, please, please stop PM'ing me on Facebook and post on the forums. I turned FB off last week. I will have it back on this week but we did set up the forums for this very reason.

So that's me. Have a Foxes and Crows week people, take care of each other and be happy.

S

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2018, 14:33 
GOLDAM

Hello Folks

Welcome to the midweek update but a little early seeing as I am not going to be around in the morning where we look at the upcoming weekend and try to deal with any problems that we might be facing and how we might deal with them.

We start with Saturday which was originally a Holly Special but, due to the added bonus of a new job, she is now unavailable to ref the event. So I am happy to run the day but people have booked off on both the player and the crew front it is looking thin on the ground. In truth one more crew and player will give us a game but it is looking unlikely.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5164

Sunday we would like to carry on with the Zeeyada but it looks like the players and the crew are thin on the ground - The event can go ahead butu only with the addition of a number of crew and before people ask dropping out to crew just means you won't have enough players.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5163

The weather for the weekend looks as follows so dress all appropriate like:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2637487

As ever the following questions are on the go:
Larper need lift
Larper need sleepy place
Larper go debrief

Be Kind

S

PostPosted: 26 Feb 2018, 09:25 
GOLDAM

Hello folks,

Welcome to week long wait till RoC starts again and the message that I always hope fins you in fine form, fetlock and fettle. I for one am certainly feeling the rigours of the weekend but I am pretty sure that was all worth it. Before I begin being proud of myself I'd like to kick off the message with another big RoC welcome to our new heroes and crewfolk who came in to help out at the weekend, it was certainly a joy to have you along and I am glad, John, that we have restored some keen for larp in you, it was really good to hear you talking so positively last night!

So yeah, where to start in brief overview:

Saturday took us to the crime filled streets of Norfell after an old College friend reached out for help, to seek a person two years missing. What followed was a piece of priceless art painted onto the canvas of the day; the crew portrayed their roles peerlessly as the VGC in the Bright Rooms or the Oathsmen seeking their truths. Whilst the players pieced it all together, watching them grasping for the final pieces of the puzzle was edge of the seat stuff as the clock ticked down and then missing out on Baron Gifford only to discover that earlier action had delivered him into the hands of allies. All in it was a tremendous day, my best reffing piece, possibly ever, as a "generic" although the players will point to all the plot and what will happen next, I will leave them to wax lyrical and make reports. Stop talking Stephen!

Sunday brought us to Malierunne and Zeeyada continuations which saw the players infiltrating a city rife with intrigue and uncertainty to seek a Codex Eaölf who will one day become their enemy. Which may sound confusing. The streets were fraught with danger but they persevered and found hidden secrets: Prophecy speaking hucksters, a dusty Salt Druid awoken from long slumber to plunder the sacred gifts of the Kraken, shadowed action by Devourites and a surprising Outrider at just the right time. A finale (that lasted ages) of Privateers, ship to ship boarding against the dead, the deaths of Dirk and Shiir, Anghasts gift of life, the Crown, the portal to the great temple, sunken beneath Maryat, being prophets one and all, the Kraken taking the Widowmaker and all souls aboard, the gift of coin and finally the first Azure Ship.

So all in a quiet weekend.

MASSIVE thanks to the relatively small crew that braved the freezing winds (although it was weirdly toasty in the sunshine!) to make the weekend so, so good. You deserved all the plaudits and all the drinks you were purchased. I am so very proud of all of you: Matt Warwick, you crewed twice and you NPC'd wonderfully both days, although "The Jinx" stole the show I think! Elizabeth Kefford you stepped up to run through the Saturday with me and A-REF with style not to mention with a tour de force of NPC's through the Saturday and your joy at playing the nosey busybody, the minorists of minor roles wonderfully bought to life! Martin Dewhurst and the first day crewing was perfectly done, the day would not have been what it was without Tiger Bloodgloves, first DPC!

Welcoming on board John Swartz on Sunday who gave us an excellent array of NPC's particularly Snapper on the Sunday and really got on board. Matt Hussey coming in to be his greasy Inn keep and getting away with murder, Jamboree was aces and surprisingly not dead! Last but by no means least thanks to Simone Hibbert who gave us an excellent Devourite, a down and out soldier and really hardcore Undead!! Throughout the weekend you guys were totally aces and breathed life into every aspect of the story - Huge Hurrahs to all of you involved over the weekend.

It's not over - I want to make one final nod to the crew for their diligence in continuing the job into the debrief and keeping the story going long into the night. No-One realised, I think , how late it was when we finally left to go home. It's a great way of doing the new debriefs and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

As ever the game wouldn't run without the diligence of the behind the scenes team who worked very hard this week so that I could be as ahead of the game as I am: Elizabeth Kefford, Simone Hibbert, Mike Roberts, Pete Walls, Craig Beadnall, Gary Llewellyn, Anthony Gunfield, Ben Wigmore, Shirley Austin and to Emma Radwanski for driving people down on Friday night, well out of her way. We couldn't do it without you and your heroics shall not go unsung.

So that was last week. I should probably retire whilst I am ahead but we have to try and top what we did at the weekend so this is next:

Saturday The Zeeyada Continues, if you have been any part of it you do not want to miss this one and it is open to anyone who wants to save the happy few! Crew a must - Apply within.
https://www.facebook.com/events/182753362497596/

Sunday takes us along the path of some personal plot, the last one was pretty good and we seem to be on a roll so miss it at your peril! Crew needed - Handsum paymant for eezy wurk!
https://www.facebook.com/events/153165955345505/

And the Fort is still coming up - Pay me if you haven't

As ever people, if you need me, for whatever reason I am here.

So that's me: Have a Foxes and Crows week people, I look forward to seeing a whole load of you at the weekend and bumping into even more of you between now and then.

Take Care of Each Other

S

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2018, 07:18 
GOLDAM

Hey folks

Welcome to the midweek update where we look at the upcoming weekends and take a swing at making sure we have enough people along to get the job done. So let's take a look at Saturday first:

The next part of the Zeeyada beckons and given all the good words coming out of the weekends recently you want to be there. A few more players would definitely help out
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5201

On Sunday we have the Majhool Chronicles as it turns the page on the next chapter, it's going to be amazing and it needs some more crew before it needs any more players
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5202

The following weekend could also do with some fleshing out - RoC is on a massive roll right now so you might want to get in on the action.

If you are along at the weekend we have a warmer weekend ahead than the week but it may rain a bit so please, please, please dress appropriately.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2637487

Equally the following questions need answers if you are along:
Larper need lift
Larper need sleepy crash space
Larper go pub debrief thing

As it stands me n' the kit and probably a person will need a lift because our usual driver is on holiday, if I am not there then no event so......

Anyways: Still full of keen after such a Lock Stock start to the year and so many new people :-)

Stay Safe Kids

S

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2018, 09:30 
GOLDAM

Good Morning RoC!

Welcome to the long five days before the next weekends events or as I prefer to call it: The bit where my body decides that it might be able to walk again. As ever I hope that this message finds you in fine fetlock and fettle and that you had an amazing weekend wherever you were and whatever you were doing. I'll kick off again this week by welcoming EVEN MORE new folks in to the fold in the shape of Jack and Alice - First time larpers and you were both excellent! I am glad I got to spend time with you on event and sorry that I was so busy in the debrief that I did not get a lot of time to answer your questions. Thanks however to both my ref team of Matt's and Elizabeth that gave you so much of their time trying to help.

So Saturday saw us bring the Zeeyada to the end of its story arc and what a day that was! We did stop for an epic snowball war and to build a snow Nyral Council member (all of this was very cool) but this took nothing away from the day: Zoranethi in Rhygahrea made an excellent start to the day and I have to say the Rice Empire diplomats made a great foil to that scene. Boy did I chuckle. I can't encapsulate the gamut of feelings that we went through or the sheer power of the event in one paragraph. The whole thing with the Who Chow: From being framed, to clearing their names and all the way on being pressured by the Barking Dog himself, it was all incredible.

The brief interplay with the Priests of Bessatta, knowing that they were right but having to defend the Zeeyada. I was expecting diplomacy but no! Bringing the Widowmaker into play and then destroying not only their vessel but the very hierarchy of their faith. I did not see that coming. Then to the Zeeyada and the scarred man, screaming blood and thunder at the players who had no idea who he was and the epic battle across the deck of the ship. I could not have been happier with the crew, the day or the outcome. A fitting end to a massively fun story arc. Wow - Two whole paragraphs, can we keep it down to one for Sunday?

And then there was Sunday. When we got the player background for this personal plot there wasn't a lot to go on but it has developed into a corker. This event flowed seemlessly together and seemed to form a perfect blend with both players, DPC's and crew. It really built up: Kicking off in Koren and general investigation seemed to get everyone in the right mood and the first encounters with the Shittzahn really put the fear into the group as they fell over each other to escape the unknown force of the oncoming threat. Rolling straight into the Garalanis Merchants and helping them out seemed to be a breeze but then, as they moved into Rhygahrea the savage Claw happened.

Watching the choices that led them into an uneasy alliance with the Savage Claw and then the realisation that merchants were the Double O was great. The pursuit of the Double O, the assault on fellow guildsfolk and what came from that. Outsatnding! THEN they make it to the place of Mercy,w which is where they have been heading the whole time. Then the Felakiq and the Galafeli and the blended shrine of Family and Past Lives, the imprisoned Djinn and the great ritual. Did they save Shiir's family? Who knows. Becoming Dawn, Day and Dusk Fathers, the tale of Zorantheyal, secrets of the Djinn, the Great gate.....I really think that one had it all.

Ok - I don't think I can praise the crew enough for this weekend every week there are new hands that are really pulling their weight and old hands that keep on just getting better and better and better. They were tremendous, set dressing, story telling, giving the players their freedoms and really lapping up their roles. And fighting. There was also fighting. So without further blushes I offer my undiluted praise and thanks to the heroes of the weekend.

To what I can only call my dedicated crew, a dream team of folks that crew week in week out and love the roles and challenges that are put in front of them: You are the heroes of this game, you work tirelessly and bring a level of game that makes this such a wonderful place for the players: Matt Hussey, Matt Warwick and I were talking at the weekend about how they found crewing after all these years, these old school crew who know the system so well they make it second nature to just adapt. Both they and I agreed that Elizabeth Kefford with all that crewing, week in, week out is an essential part of that dream team. You three have been and no doubt will continue to be a source of inspirational excellence. Thank you my dedicated crew.

Alongside these three worthies were a fighting team of newcomers or relative newcomers to the game and what an outstanding addition they made to the weekend. Some of you, perhaps all of you felt you weren't doing the best job that you could but let me assure you that you were. For the absolute new guys it's a lot to take in but you grew in strength and confidence through the day and pretty soon you were bossing it. So to Jack Padley, John Swartz and Alice Jennings we could not have done it without you and you made a tremendous impact on the game. Thank you all very, very much.

I'm not done yet because I would also like to take the time to thank the backroom staff: The paperwork guys, the drivers, the ghost writers, the ref meeters, the Fort Planners and the Website and Forum people: This week's special praise goes to: Mike Roberts, Simone Hibbert, Elizabeth Kefford, Jon Wickenden, Matt Collinson, Rachel Carter, Pete Walls, Gary Llewellyn, Shirley Austin, James Henry, Steph Warren and Pete Walls. Thanks you so very much for your behind the scenes help and tremendous amount of hard work. Every week the system is growing and receiving more and more plaudits and a lot of that is down to your ceaseless efforts.

So that was last week and this is next:

Saturday see's us take on the Lionsgold story once again - Cew and players always welcomed
https://www.facebook.com/events/2225509984342570/

Sunday brings us to another crew legend trying to get some personal plot done - Crew and players, again, welcomed.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1656908841023337/

And the Forts - Come and play the forts

I'd like to wrap up by saying that I think the new debrief policy is going down extremely well and that we are really adding to the experience with the whole affair. Today is downtime deadline day. IF you are still waiting for stuff to come back I apologise, especially if you are waiting for some of the new stuff like Army moves and the like. I will reiterate once more that many bereavements are affecting the time available to move these things forward and to keep two events going out each week of the same level.

As ever however: If you need me I am here.

So that's the longest message I have written for a while! Have a Foxes and Crows week people, I look forward to seeing a whole bunch of you at the weekend and bumping into even more of you between now and then.

Take Care of Each Other

S

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2018, 07:45 
GOLDAM

Morning Folks,

How we all doing? This is the Wednesday Morning Message where we look at the weekend and try to deal with any problems that we might have and find solutions to them. Firstly we will look at the supremely busy Saturday and the Lionsgold event.
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5204
It's a busy one! I am getting through the last of the writing if you intend to come along at all crew or play let me know today please.

Sunday is Aden's day and is a bit quieter so if there are peeps that want to come and support Seany Seany. One of our long term crew, if you want to come and play or crew so he can have an even better day we'd love to have you.
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5203

So if you are along the weather looks like this
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5203
So a little bit damp but generally ok - Dress appropriately

It's going to be a busy one so let's get there at 9 peeps and consider these questions:

Larper need lift?
Larper need sleepy place?
Larper go debrief?

Anyways - That's me

Go in peace people.

S

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 38  Next