Rising Of Chaos

The Legend of Vaklam continues
It is currently 19 Sep 2019, 23:37

All times are UTC

Post subject: The Words of Gawd
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2014, 06:58 
GOLDAM

Morning folks,

Just to keep us on our toes I have my last full pre banquet/pre fort meeting tonight: The banquet is up to lots may attendee's and along with the Fort these are the events of the year not to miss, or so I am told (even my other senior refs are excited and that takes a lot of effort). Numbers please people maybes for both fort and banquet need to confirm asap. The Fort is going to be truly epic, to top games like splashdown and soul anchor. BOOK IN and give me numbers pls.

This weekend - Final numbers in for today please, I'd love to see some support for Craigs birthday on Saturday, he works really hard behind the scenes for you all and crews a hell of a lot - an actual turn out for him would be appreciated. OATHSMAN!

Sundays Helgath trip will also have banquet overtones, it can't but help it in the current climate: Both days require arrival around 9.30 for a 10 am start. If we can rock in on time that would be excellent. Any more crew for the weekend in general would also be appreciated.

So in finality

Banquet - Fort - Craigs Birthday

We promise you wonder.

Cheers

S

Post subject: Re: The Words of Gawd
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2014, 13:43 
GOLDAM

Just to be clear - There are a lot of maybe's for the Fort and people seem to hedging their bets for the banquet to decide on what they do. I too have to hedge my bets and will cancel to keep the deposit. We will be cancelling this weekend due to lack of interest - That's the heads up
Cheers
S

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2015, 08:10 
GOLDAM

Happy New Year

Shop orders will now be available every Monday

Mondays I now do all the ERS processing which involves making up lammies and updating DTS'

I will happily include making orders up and putting them in packs

If you send orders on a day other than Monday it will annoy me.

I will ignore any further shop orders from you for a Month.

S

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2015, 11:12 
GOLDAM

Hello Guys

Just FYI:

IF you are giving funding by a player governed body, such as the Golden Table - It is YOUR responsibility to organise continued funding, sort out expenditure and the like. Please do not waste system time attempting to go through a third party.

Cheers

S

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2015, 07:45 
GOLDAM

Hola Amigo's

Can everyone that was playing at the fort please pm your current build and spend in whatever format it is in

All of you I have complete xp records for so it is time to test a theory.

Asap pls.

Cheers

PostPosted: 11 May 2015, 16:08 
GOLDAM

Afternoon all,

Only leave things that you are going to use in downtime in your downtime packs. They are wafer thin an putting 100's of lammies in them means that they break and take up more space. Keep your up to date kit in a pouch in your homes along with money et al that you don't want to use in downtime.

If I find potions, bandages etc etc en masse in your DTP's I am going to assume that you don't want them.

Cheers RoC

S

PostPosted: 28 May 2015, 12:03 
GOLDAM

THARINOS 2015 - IS NOW £60

Fortune favours the bold and all that - If you have already paid I will refund you on site.

Cheers

S

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2015, 06:57 
GOLDAM

A Note on Downtimes

One of the reasons that peoples downtimes took so long to do was due to the inability to return forms correctly - I had a number of players PM me back a list of figures/numbers etc that I then had to insert into forms off of this format. Lots of copy pasting etc.

I know I do stuff in Word which is not ideal for everyone but for the majority it is.

If you have word please fill in the damn form.
If you don't have word make a note and I'll sort it out

As a point I seem to be able to read anything that isn't ODT which crashes my pc for whatever reason.

S

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2015, 11:30 
GOLDAM

Hi guys,

If you are assisting in someone else's downtime/asking for assistance please can you stick to what I have asked you for.

After this month I am not trawling through the list of every single skill you possess looking for the three lores/skills or whatever that the downtime has requested. So far today am at least 90 minutes, 90 precious precious minutes behind as I skim read characters personal histories looking for the words Divine Lore X.

Cheers

S

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2015, 11:58 
GOLDAM

Refs and crew from the Parlour

Can you please PM me the gifts and the like that you gave out through the Ley Line please.

Don't want to make any mistakes.

S